The Pelham Civic Complex is the perfect birthday party venue for the ice-skating or hockey enthusiast! Our parties include fun and a great family atmosphere. Our friendly staff is here to help you plan your party.
Party price of $150 includes:
- 2 bottles of soft drinks (2-liter bottles of Coke, Sprite or Diet Coke)
- Paper products (cups, plates, etc.)
- Party for 10 children
- Private party room
- Skate rentals
$50 non-refundable deposit is required for all parties. We provide complete setup and cleanup.
Additional Party Options
|Additional skaters||$12 each|
|Birthday cake - 1/4 sheet||$30|
|Birthday cake - 1/2 sheet||$45|
|Extra soft drinks||$2.50 per 2-liter (2 included in party package)|
|Pizza - 16 inches (8 slices)||$12 each|
|Skate instructor||$25 for 30 minutes of basic ice skating instruction|
- You may bring decorations (balloons and banners, etc.).
- No outside food, ice cream or drinks allowed. The only exception is the birthday cake or cupcakes.
- No confetti, sparklers, etc. will be allowed in Party Rooms – a $50 clean up fee will be charged.
- Check-in at Front Office. You are allowed in your room 15 minutes before the party is scheduled to start. You are allowed to stay in your room 10 minutes after the session ends to gather things.
- Up to 5 extra place settings will be given to each party without charge.
- Children sign in at Skate Rental to get skates. ($12 each for more than 10 skaters). No Skate School passes or Buy One Get One Free coupons or any other promotional materials for public skating can be used for birthday skating parties.
- Please fill out the Evaluation Sheet and return to Front Office when you check in to pay the balance at the end of your party!
- Deposit ($50) must be paid upon making party reservations. Room will be set up for total number guaranteed.
For more information, call 205-620-6448 or email Rita Cates.